National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal, is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),a Government of India’s apex autonomous organization for bio-medical research in the country.
1. Development of Nano-biosensors for detection of circulating cell free miRNAs in environmental associated lung cancers.
Russian Foundation For Basic Research, Russian Federation
1. Development and validation of minimal-invasive biomarkers for trans-generational monitoring of air pollution associated cancers.
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-Kgp)
2. Density mapping and characterization of built environment and housing related health attributes for non communicable diseases in urban slums of Bhopal.
3. Identification of Locations for Establishing the New Health Sub Centers in MP.
4. Effects of financial incentives on waste segregation at the household level in low-income urban settings in MP, India: a cluster-randomised trial.
5. Impact Evaluation of ART Programme under NACP [IE-ART India].
6. National Environmental Health Profile Study: Bhopal.
MoEFCC New Delhi